Saturday, November 12, 2016

Still here!

I know, I haven't posted in forever.   Sorry about that.  Life has really gotten busy for me lately!  Between graduate school, prepping for a wedding, etc. etc., it has been quite difficult to make time to blog.  I think I've found a schedule to fit some blogging in.  This holds for my other neglected blogs as well: Boisterous Exuberance (minis/board games) and The Card Flopper (card games)

However, I still have been playing games, but haven't had much time to do posting.  As recently as last Saturday I played Falling Sky from GMT as the Roman player, and proceeded to get dominated by the various Gaul Factions.  Oops. 

I've also recently received copies of the two games from Mark H. Walker's new company, Flying Pig Games.  Night of Man, the first release, is a card-driven wargame about an alien invasion of Earth, and this one I've played a few times, and quite enjoyed it. 

Their second release, Old School Tactical, is another squad-ish level WWII tactical game with some similarities to Conflict of Heroes.  I haven't gotten this one on the table yet, but I hope to do so before the end of the year.

I've been keeping up with Legion Wargames' releases as well- I recently received Redvers' Reverse, a solo game covering the Battle of Colenso.  Another game that I intend to get on the table as soon as possible (who doesn't like new solo games?).

Anyway, I hope to have some new content posted on here pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment