A few new Pre-orders are up around the web:
- Lock 'N Load: Swift and Bold V2 (expands Band of Heroes to include British Paratroopers), from Lock 'N Load.
- Battle for Britain from ADG. I've not played any game on the battle, so I know nothing about how good this will end up being.
- Fatal Alliances III from ADG. It's a stand-alone game for World War I based off World in Flames.
- Khaki in Flames from ADG- Khaki replacements for the dark blue Commonwealth counters included in World in Flames.
- WiF Blitz! from ADG. An Army-level version of World in Flames. Plays the entire war in about 15 hours, according to the site.
- WiF Master Edition from ADG. Umm, a variant way to play World in Flames that's even more complicated and descriptive? I read through the description, that seems right. Doesn't the game have enough complexity?